Dala Decor Exchange/ Return Policy
Welcoming our products into your home should feel flawless. It is an honour we hold in the highest regard here at Dala Decor. Our goal is to ensure that we consistently deliver top quality products and that all purchases made by our clients are accurate. We are proud to have a less than 1% return and claim rate.
If your order doesn’t meet your expectations, please review our Return/Exchange policy below, or reach out to our amazing customer service team with your questions, no matter how big or small. We will be happy to work with you to find a solution!
30 DAY RETURN/EXCHANGE Policy at Dala Decor.
- All returns/exchanges must be approved by Dala Decor and made within 30 days of receiving your items.
- Please contact our associates at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to assist you with any and all return/exchange requests.
- Please include your order number, date of purchase, your reason for the return, and photos to support any damages, if necessary.
- Original packaging must be intact for any return/exchange.
- Customers will be responsible for any freight, pick up or re-delivery charges incurred when returning items to Dala Decor.
- All Clearance and Sale Items are final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Manufacturer Defects, Transit Damages, or Wrong Item Delivered
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we take every possible measure to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. Defects and damages are an unwelcome inconvenience, we empathize with your frustration when faced with such issues. As humans, we acknowledge our limitations and understand that perfection is not always achievable. There is a slight possibility that such problems may arise.
My product was damaged during shipping. (Freight & Carrier Damage)
- When receiving any delivery, please ensure the packaging is inspected at the time of delivery and make a note on the Proof-of-Delivery document before signing the shipment. Please be aware that stating "subject to inspection" does not count as "noting the damage" on the Proof-of-Delivery document, and this could result in your claims being rejected. It is important to specify that the carton or packaging was damaged.
My product had no damage on packaging but was damaged on the inside. (Concealed Damage)
- Concealed damages must be reported within 48hrs from the date of delivery, otherwise the claim may be rejected. For any concealed damage, please ensure to take pictures of the carton packaging and the damaged product. Doing so will assist in properly reporting any damages to the manufacturer and will ensure a smooth claims process. Follow our claim procedure below so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
My product had manufacturing defects. (Manufacturing defect)
- Manufacturing defects must be reported within 48hrs from the date of delivery, otherwise the claim may be rejected. For any manufacturing defect, please ensure to take pictures of the carton packaging and the damaged product. Doing so will assist in properly reporting any damages to the manufacturer and will ensure a smooth claims process. Follow our claim procedure below so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
My product is not what I ordered.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, please ensure to take pictures of the carton packaging, product and the paperwork you received with the shipment.
In any of the above mentioned cases our team is dedicated to correcting the issue immediately. Kindly note that claims may take up to 30 days to complete.
Dala Decor Customer Service